FAQ For Promoters
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to our awesome promoter support team
- I SEE MY SERIES ON THE APPROVED 2021 EVENTS LIST, WHAT DO I NEED TO DO NEXT?
- If your series was selected to earn contingency in 2021 and you have not been contacted yet, please contact us to get more information about the information that will be required from your series.
- I AM AN EXISTING PROMOTER HOW DO I SUBMIT RESULTS?
- Please contact “email@example.com” or “claim form” for the result upload document that needs to be completely filled out and returned to the team within 2 weeks after the event date.
- HOW LONG WILL MY SERIES HAVE SUPPORT FOR?
- Your series will receive support for that calendar year. No series is guaranteed contingency support each year unless otherwise informed directly from KTM Motorcycles North America. You will need to submit an application for contingency support in September 2021.
- I AM A NEW PROMOTER, HOW DO I SIGN MY SERIES UP FOR THE PROGRAM?
- The series selection for 2021 is now closed. Applications for 2022 contingency support will open in September 2021.